Monday, October 12, 2009

Weird and amusing shit I saw today:

  • Homeless looking lady dragging an old computer monitor behind her by the cord while walking down the sidewalk. Looked like she was walking it, like a dog.
  • A lady on the bus went to sip out of her water bottle and it splashed all down her front. I looked away and pretended not to notice, but out of the corner of my eye I couldn't help but notice her looking around casually to see if any one saw. I'm sorry I just thought that was amusing.
  • I saw a guy come out of the lady's room today, still adjusting his fly. And yes, I am sure it was a dude.
  • Flames shooting out of my own eyeballs. Apparently the peanut sauce they serve at school is a wee bit hotter than I thought it would be. Fuckers.
  • A dude riding a bike with not one, two or three, but four cats in a type of backpack sling thingee on his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment