Saturday, April 07, 2012

Easter Carnage

Here it is the Easter holiday.  For some reason this year, there is one thing that has been bugging me about the hoopla that is created for this "holiday".  I don't know why, it's never bothered me before, but some of the ways people "celebrate" Easter is totally grossing me out.  I'm sure some think these are "totally adorable", but I guess it's a combination of my mind running rampant in the "gore" section of my head and my addiction to "The Walking Dead" TV show.
Seriously? 


Are those colorful rabbit turds?  Do Johnny and Jane fight over who gets to lop off it's head?
"Mommy, can I have a baby bunny?"  "Just let me get them out of the oven, dear."  Gag.
I think this is supposed to be a cheese log made with a lamb-shaped cake mold.  I feel bad that someone ate the ears and I don't know how it's supposed to see with whatever-the-fuck the eyes are made from.
This is what the cake is supposed to look like.  Cute.  But I still can't help imagining Grandpa, on Easter Sunday, standing at the table waving a knife around while hollering, "Who gets dibs of the head?!"


This just freaks my shit out!  What do you think real or not?


What are they, fucking aviater chicks?

Uhhh, can we say, "Ick."?


I do not find these appetising. It looks like some one dropped their candy in a pile of wormy poo. No thank you.


At least they all look appropriately scared or freaked out.  I would to if I was stuck in a bucket and was getting ready to be eaten.




And last but not least, the "Genetic Mutation Cake". 

No comments:

Post a Comment