Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sometimes Being Hot is a Curse

Ok, so my son was out of town visiting his great grandparents. Normally I would be a bitch about it and say "no", but I started thinking that they are pretty much almost dead, so what the hell. Right?

Anyway, while he was gone, my girlfriend from California came to visit. In the past it was always "girls night out." Apparently not this time.

Every other time she comes up here to visit, I am always the last one to know. (I don't think the other girls like me, but oh well.) And the other girls always say to dress casual. Apparently casual to them is not the same as it is for me. The last few times I showed up wearing jeans, and a t-shirt that says something like "Who needs big tits when you have an ass like mine", or something along those lines. And they are wearing their cute little caprees, pretty blouses and little cute sandals that match. I am, shall we say, a little underdressed. Anyway....Not this time.

This Friday, I showed up dressed to kill. "Kill what?", you might ask? I'm not sure, but I was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! (If I do say so myself.) So, I get to the house where we were meeting at, and....No one dressed nice at all. They didn't look like bums or anything, but come on! No effort was taken at all! So of course I was the one now "over dressed". Crap. Apparently I cannot win at this game.

So I decided just to be the "hot one" in the group. Which would of been great, except for one thing. Around ten o'clock, everyone pooped out. Except me. "Early soccer game", "early volleyball game for the kids", "I have a severely broken leg and don't want to be around drunk people". BLAH BLAH BLAH. I've heard it all.

So I ended up going out by myself, looking extremely hot, to the bar that my hubby works at. And apparently no other women wanted to take any time on themselves either, because I was pretty much the hottest chick there. I don't know if it was the crappy weather or what, but I'm taking the credit where I can.

After I got home, I looked in the full length mirror, and decided I was not so bad, for a thirty-two year old. I almost had to fend them off with a stick. Not really, but it's my fantasy anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:44 AM

    Burly,
    You are hot, and you don't have to dress up to prove it. You are REAL, clothes don't make you hot-only the ones that HAVE to dress up to look hot, with (OMG) make-up and everything, are just fooling themselves(and every other drunk idiot) that they are hot. For US, it comes natural. -Sigh- It sucks to be so damn sexy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:26 PM

    Okay! Now what was the curse part again? It's good to look gooooooood! :-D

    ReplyDelete