Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm Rich! Not.

My cats are pooping gold. Gold tinsel. At first I thought I had the proverbial goose that laid the golden eggs, but after closer examination I proved myself wrong. I knew I shouldn't have put that stuff on the tree.

Some people in my family wonder why I don't put my tree up earlier. Generally we wait until about three to four days before Christmas. Well, let me ask a question. How long would you want to put up with three large dogs, and three curious cats messing around with a tree in your living room?

I have the most retarded looking tree, if you factor the decorations in. Or should I say lack off? All the decorations are above tail height. Which is about three feet. I have the lights on constantly, so maybe it wont look so bad. And we don't put gifts under the tree until about five minutes before we are to open them, otherwise the dogs chew them into teeny, bite-size pieces.

Ah, such is life with pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment