Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Am The Coupon Queen!

I have a new hobby. Some people might thinks it's stupid. But who cares what other people think? I clip, collect and actually use coupons.

I found a website that is soooo cool. It's called The Grocery Game. Sounds kinda odd, and it really isn't a game. But well, it's hard to explain. Anyway, it's like a spread sheet of all the sales and specials that are going on at you neighbor hood grocery stores. Then it cross indexes the sales with the coupons that have been appearing in your local paper. Sounds complicated, but it's not.

You will just have to check it out on your own I guess to really know what I'm talking about. But lets just say that after using this system, I have saved over $1000.00 on stuff I would have bought anyway, over a period of about a month and a half.

My husband brags about how much I'm saving, my freezer is stuffed, my pantry is full, and I won't have to buy toothpaste ever again, because I keep getting it for free. ($1 off coupons ROCK when you use them in conjuction with the 10/$10 sales that happen all the time.) That's the kind of stuff this website helps you find. It does all the work for you. Cool huh?

Any way check it out for your self, if you think I'm nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment