Friday, November 24, 2006


There is something to be said about the Friday after Thanksgiving. Especially when you don't shop. I'm not that crazy.

Ahhh....the dregs of the food comma that started yesterday have a pleasant effect. As I type this, I am watching the Oregon State Beavers kick some major butt of the University of Oregon Ducks, while wearing my silky black pajamas and a Beaver jersey. My husband is cozied up under a blanket on the couch and the son is hanging at a friends house. And if I close my eyes, I cannot see the rest of the mess from yesterday that still needs to be cleaned up.

And the best part of that, is that I have to work tomorrow and I know that most likely the mess will be gone by the time I get home. Ain't life grand?

But of course in my life, nothing comes without having to pay for it, but I think I will save that one for tomorrow. Right now I'm going to take a nap. My husband on the couch is looking pretty darn comfy.

Go Beavers!

No comments:

Post a Comment