- A money bag from a bank dated 1991 filled with knitting needles and crochet hooks.
- 46 plug thingies that seem to go to some kind of video game.
- 9 different controllers for several game systems.
- A t-shirt that fit him when he was five, that he wants to keep for some reason or another.
- Highlighter pens that he insisted he needed last year for school still in the package.
- #2 Pencils...same story as above.
- A very nice wood and glass chess set that I've no idea from where it came.
- Antique 22 Winchester rifle that I forgot he had.
- The $2 bills that he was keeping "Safe" for us two years ago, but forgot where he had put them.
- A Super Nintendo.
- Gross things that I closed my eyes and threw in a bag.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Been cleaning yesterday and today. Ugh. I braved my son's room today. It was not as bad one might think, but there were some things that made me go mmmm.