Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Just Cool Stuff

I was surfing around this morning and got a good laugh. Of course my sense of humor might be a little off, but too bad. Anyway, I thought I would share something I found.

Check out the site FakeCrap.com There might be fake crap there if you go by the name but my personal favorite is the Redneck Horn. If you just want to listen to what comes outta this thing go here.

I so want one of these. But then again, I think I would have to figure out a way to hook it up to a bullhorn or loudspeaker to come out of the front of my truck. It's just not worth it if the butt head you dealing with can't hear it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:59 PM

    It's good to see you spend some time just giving the ol' diaphragm a work-out (I'm referring to laughter of course, not any other diaphragm related activity). It seems that good senses of humour are few and far between these days.

    ReplyDelete