Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tenant For The Week

I'm not not sure exactly why I chose this paticular tenant to rent my blog this week. I had six other bids, but his caught my eye. Check him out. He's right under Teh Blogfather. Yeah, the little black square.

I appreciate his humour and I guess, I just feel like living vicariously through him for a little while. How, you might ask? Because he say's the F-word just as much as I would like to here in my blog, but unfortuantely when I slip up, I get "the phone call" from my mother. Sigh... hi mom.

Q is his name, and I find him amusing, mostly. Maybe just cuz he bitches a lot. I feel a kinship. Anyway, check him out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there..

    Thanks choosing me and for the intro.. I was beginning to think I would never be hosted by anyone ever again. I do tend to bitch. Alot. But I think it's one of the things that makes my blog at least partially entertaining. In my own mind of course.

    ReplyDelete