Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Brings Changes

This is the first day of Spring term for me.  After this term, I will have yet another math class under my belt, not to mention the third Criminal Justice class, my first health class, and the coolest English class I could imagine; The Poetry of Bob Dylan.  This should be an interesting term. 

The other change I am making this Spring is the weight loss change.  I saw myself on the news the other night, after the dog wash, and had an "ah-ha" moment.  well actually it was more like an, "OMG am I really that fat?" moment.  So, I decided to actually use my gym membership for something other than the spa and snack bar. 

Sunday was my first official day of the "OMG I Don't Want to Be Fat Diet". I found a great menu plan on line and a for beginners workout routine.  I am the kind of girl that needs a list of stuff to eat and stuff to do, so I can check it off my list.  It's the only way I will ever accomplish anything. 

Today I went again to the gym and exercised.  I know! Gasp, can it be true?  Two days in a row!  And I also am sticking with my diet.  Although last night I had a glass of wine, so I forced myself to do some leg lifts right before snooze time to make up for it.  Anyhoo, I'm off to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment